Australia Study Visa
Australia is a developed nation with thorough facilities, advanced technology, visionary leadership, excellent education system, and favorable Government Policies. Hence, it’s an ideal hotspot for immigrants interested in coming on Student Visa in this part of the world. Australia has one of the best Education Systems in the world. There are various reasons as to why Australia is favorite destination for students to study, live, and work.
Why Australia is hotspot destination for Overseas Students?
Australia attracts huge number of students from all parts of the world, who come to enroll themselves in various degree courses available in the top universities of the world in Australia.
There are many categories to choose from depending upon the course you choose from. Such as:-
- Australia has World Class Education System
- It offers a variety of courses and subjects to students of different streams
- Australia has got a streamlined Visa Processing for Students
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) provides medical and hospital insurance for students
- There is a website entitled Study in Australia, which provides information for international students studying and living in Australia, including scholarship programs and other international student matters..
- The students are permitted to work a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight when your course is in session, and unlimited hours when your course is not in session.
- It gives an option for the students to become economically independent during their period of study in Australia.
- Australia is considered as third largest destination for international students with 22000 courses and 1100 institutions.
- Australian universities fall in top 50 universities of the world in Arts and humanities, clinical, pre-clinical & health, Engineering & technology, life sciences, physical sciences and social sciences.
- Australia has five of the 30 best cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity – all important elements for students when choosing the best study destination.
- 570 – Independent ELICOS Sector
- 571 – Schools Sector
- 572 – Vocational Education and Training Sector
- 573 – Higher Education Sector
- 574 – Postgraduate Research Sector
- 575 – Non Award Sector
- 576 – Aus. AID or Defence Sector
- 402 – Training and Research
- 580-Student Guardian Visa