Canada Student Permit Visa
Canada is a wonderful country to live, work and study. The transparent Government Policies, ideal work conditions and excellent education system in this part of the world, attract thousands of peoples every year to apply for Canadian Visa. The foreign students also apply for study permit in Canada every year, due to the ideal education system and policies.
Benefits of Studying in Canada:-
- World Class education system.
- Affordable international Education including low tuition and living cost as compared to all other first world countries in the world.
- Multicultural society gives a homely feeling by providing ethnic food and recreational activities of one’s own country.
- Canada is ranked one of the best places to live in by United Nations and is peaceful to live in.
- Did you know that Canada is a bilingual country and is considered a world leader in language training
- Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities
- Quality life style in Campus which includes Olympic-quality sports facilities to public concert halls and art galleries
- Possibilities of immigration
Before you plan to study in Canada you should have been accepted or received a letter of admission or COE from the school, college or university where you want to study.
Eligibility Conditions to study Permit in Canada
- Your candidature must be accepted by a Designated Learning Institution in Canada
- You would require proving that you have sufficient funds for the following things:
- To pay your tuition fee
- Accommodation expenses for you and your family member (If anyone came with you)
- Return transportation for you and the family member (If anyone came with you)
- You need to be a law-adhering citizen, having no criminal record to threat the Canadian law and order.
- You need to be in good health and willing to perform a medical examination if required.
- You must convince the immigration officer that you will leave Canada on completion of your authorize stay in the country.