USA Study Visa
Student Visa details
F1/M Visa is for the international students who want to study full-time at an accredited high school, college, university, or other academic institution. Students who want to study short term English courses can also apply for F1 visa.
Selection of course and the type of school you want to attend determine whether you need to apply for F1 or M1.
To enter the United States to attend you need the following visa category:
For M Visa :-
- University or college
- High School
- Private elementary school
- Another academic institution, including a language training program
Vocational or other recognized non-academic institution, other than a language training program
To be eligible to apply as student visa aspirant must:-
Government Fees and Processing Times
- Be enrolled in a fulltime academic or language education program at an approved school or academic institution in the US.
- Have good health and moral conduct.
- Have sufficient funds to support themselves and accompanying family members during their stay in US.
- Demonstrate the Visa Officer ties in their home country and thereby their intention to return after the completion of their study.
- F1/M1 visa allows you to stay in USA for the duration of their course.F1/M1 visa also entitles you to be engaged in limited authorized employment while in the US subject to certain restrictions.
- Spouse and dependent unmarried children less than 21 years of age can join the primary applicant on F2 visa.F2 visa does not allow then to study or work in USA without having an appropriate study or work visa, however the kids are entitled to attend primary and secondary school in the US.
- Application Fee US$200/US$160
- Partner Application Fee US$160
- Dependents Application Fee US$160
- SEVIS FEE US$200 and above.
- Processing Time 2-12 days
- Moving to another country is quite challenging and confusing. Therefore we at Visas Avenue aim at allowing you to focus only on the excitement to move to another country by minimizing these challenges and frustration associated with the cumbersome visa process. Visas Avenue with their associated lawyers and experienced immigration specialists extend visa services for entry to Australia, Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom.
So leave your application in expert’s hand.