New Zealand Student Visa
New Zealand education system is considered to be based on the belief that an egalitarian society requires equal access to a high quality tax payer funded education system.
New Zealand is famous for its early childhood education .People across the globe come to New Zealand to study early childhood courses like Play centre (birth to school age), Kindergarten (ages 3-5), Kananga Reo (Maori language immersion schools), Privately owned Licensed Early Childhood Centres (ages 0-5) – Usually privately owned ,State funded Chartered Early Childhood Centres (ages 0-5).The country offers free education for all New Zealand children from 5 years to 19 years and is compulsory for the age of 6 to 16 years.
Country offers safe learning environment with excellent learning opportunities and support for international students. Courses are available for academic, professional and vocational studies at universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, secondary schools and private training establishments. New Zealand being multicultural makes international students comfortable to live as soon as they enter the country. Students come from Europe, South East Asia, the UK, North Asia, Japan, South America, India, and Australia,
New Zealand degrees are based on the worlds most recognized and accredited education system- The British System. New Zealand education has very high reputation with its practical and modern approach The “International Office” in tertiary institutions provides a high quality support service to help you adjust to your new environment and successfully complete your studies.
- You must produce the letter of enrolment from the institute with the required details listed in the immigration law.
- You must meet good health and character requirements.
- You must have enough money to support yourself or acceptable sponsor to cover your accommodation and living cost or financial assistance available to you under aid programmes operated in New Zealand by a government agency. You must show NZ$1,250 for each month of your stay less any prepaid living expenses if programme is for less than nine months and NZ$15,000 per year to cover your costs during your stay in New Zealand less any prepaid living expenses if programme is for more than nine months.
- You must have a passport with a validity of at least three months past the date you are supposed to leave the country.
- You must be able to convince the visa officer that you will leave the country after you complete your course.
- You must have the required English skills.
- 1. Band A New Zealand (GST inclusive)-250 NZ$.
- 2. Band B Australia-195 NZ$
- 3. Band C Rest of the world-270 NZ$.